Do you have a product you would like me to Review ?
Being Blind is a PR-friendly blog. I would be more than happy to review any products you are interested in hearing about: food, books, electronics, special needs related… anything!
I love to share new products with my readers. If you have something you would like me to promote, please do not hesitate to contact me. A non-returnable, full size product sample is required as I will use the product in order to provide a true review. I will give my honest opinion of the product through a post on my blog, which will then be additionally posted to my Facebook and Twitter pages.
Giveaways are a wonderful way to introduce potential new customers to your product. You simply provide the product and I’ll do the rest of the work hosting the giveaway and promoting your product! Readers are provided with links to your website and social networking sites and then asked to browse through the pages. They are typically instructed to come back and comment on what their favorite item was or something they learned. This helps to create more traffic to your site. I will also promote the giveaway on Facebook and Twitter. If you would like me to review a product for you and/or host a giveaway, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. Please see my Media Kit below for more information regarding reviews and giveaways.
I look forward to working with you!
- Reviews are free of charge. I just need the product or service to try prior to the review.
- Once the product has been reviewed, the review will be posted on the blog. The review will contain links back to your main page as well as any specific product links required. It will also include photos when appropriate. It will be advertised by a post on Facebook and Twitter.
- A full-size product must be provided to do a thorough review. The product will not be returned.
- Products provided for review must be provided by the business and shipped to Being-Blind by the supplier.
- The review will be posted usually between 2 to 4 weeks after the item is received although some products or services may take longer.
- Any discounts you would like to provide in conjunction with a review are free.
- Should a review be negative, I will contact you prior to posting to discuss my opinions. I only share products I believe in with my readers and if I am dissatisfied for any reason, I will be in contact. My reviews are honest and do highlight areas of weakness but not without feedback and I will never post a completely negative review.
- Giveaways are free of charge when associated with a product review.
- Giveaways at Being-Blind generally run for 2 weeks although the length can be negotiated to meet the needs of the sponsor.
- Sponsors are responsible for shipping the giveaway prize to the winner. Please do not mail the giveaway prize to me along with the review product.
- After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the sponsor, and the sponsor will be responsible for shipping the prize.
- Giveaways will be promoted on the blog, Twitter, Facebook..
- Entry will usually require the readers to specify a favorite item from your site resulting in a visit to your site.
- Optional entries can be made available and can include liking your Facebook page, following on Twitter, subscribing by email to your newsletter, etc.
- As per Facebook Promotion Guidelines, I cannot ask the reader to take an action on Facebook for an entry. Liking your page is okay. Actions on the wall will not be used for additional entry options.
- Purchases for bonus entries will not be allowed as they violate FTC regulations.
- I request that you provide the winner with their prize within one month after the giveaway has ended. This should allow ample time for you to ship your product to them and will keep everyone happy. If you are unable to meet this deadline, please let me know immediately.
Sponsored posts and advertising space is available at Being-Blind.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for rate information. I offer very affordable advertising rates. Payments must be made via paypal or check, and received prior to my sponsored post or advertisement placing.
This policy is valid from 18 May 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Facebook and Twitter are both extensions of my blog.